Aldi is currently offering HR Assistant position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Contract at their office in Bolton BL5 Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||HR Assistant||Company Name:||Aldi||Job Location:||Bolton BL5||Job Type:||Contract||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
In this busy, varied role you’ll help to research, design and implement cost effective, efficient tools and processes to support each stage of the employee lifecycle.
It’s how we’ll achieve consistency, optimise employee retention and continue to be seen as an employer of choice. The HR team has opportunities within Recruitment, Training, Health & Safety, Employee Engagement and HR Administration. And we’re looking for people with both experience and passion in any of these areas to join us. You’ll need to keep calm under pressure, have bags of initiative and excellent communication and organisational skills.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we’re opening new stores at lightning speed. It means our HR teams have to make sure we have the right people, with the right skills, in the right place.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our HR Administration Team in HR at Bolton for a period of 18 months, covering the area of Employee Documentation, Policy and Employment Law.
Successful candidates will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will therefore need to possess excellent communication, attention to detail, time management and organisation skills. The successful applicant will be privy to sensitive and highly confidential information and will therefore need to demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity with work.
If you’re a hardworking individual that’s ready to kick-start your career with an award-winning employer, apply to join #TeamAldi today!
Your New Role:
- Maintaining and updating contractual documentation content including GB Contracts, Job Descriptions and Employee Handbooks
- Working closely with Team Workday to ensure the HRIT system is updated with the most up to date contractual documentation
- Creating and updating documents within all sections of the Employment Law HELP Books, for Direct Leaders, Personnel Leaders, Directors and Managing Directors
- Supporting with National and Regional queries in relation to Employee Documentation, Employment law, and Policies
- Central HR contact for our Employment Lawyers, Freeths. Coordinating Freeths invoices, ensuring Freeths are up to date with all HELP Book documentation, Employee Handbooks and list of Directors within the business
- Coordinating Annual Director Employment Law Training
- Adhoc project work around policy and legal updates
- Reporting on a variety of topics such as:
- Developing Employment Law Reports
- ACAS Early Conciliation Claims
- Workday Leavers Alerts for Bullying, Harassment and Sexual Harassment
- Personnel Letter Log Information
- Freeths Secondment Activity for all of GB Directors
- Understand the importance of confidentiality, honesty and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Organisational skills
- Stakeholder and project management
- Flexible to adapt to the demands of an ever-changing business environment
- Able to think strategically and is solution focused
What you’ll get in Return:
- Salary starting from £30,575 rising to £37,965
- 18-month Fixed Term Contract
- 5 day/40-hour week, working Monday – Friday with the opportunity of 2 days a week remote working
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In office flexi-time
- Pension scheme
- Private employee medical insurance after 4 years
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay after 2 years
- Long service rewards
- Aldi Perks – Bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership, shopping and travel discounts & many more
- Access to a free,24/7, confidential virtual GP service for all Aldi Colleagues and their children (under the age of 16)
If you’re looking for a career that gives you more, apply today!