Amazon is currently offering Graduate HR Partner position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Rochester, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Graduate HR Partner||Company Name:||Amazon||Job Location:||Rochester, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amazon||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
- This role is based in our Sort Centre in Rochester – LCY8. On-site presence is required for this position.
An Amazon HR Partner role will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment; you can have an impact from day 1 and you will have the chance to collaborate with different stakeholders. Our Graduate HR roles serve to act as a real learning experience, where you will work in an operational HR team to learn processes, serve our customers and ultimately grow in a professional environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Coaching and supporting Team Leads and Area Managers on HR related topics
- Employee case management in line with local legislation
- Driving a positive employee experience
- Support Recruiting and Engagement activities Partner with the HR team to develop, implement and maintain communication plans
- Leading or supporting HR projects as assigned
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Conducting audits for compliance; apply knowledge of local employee law and legislation with supervision of management.
If this sounds interesting, the application and recruitment process is as follows:
The first stage, is an online assessment that you will receive when you apply for the role. This assessment takes around 45 minutes. After this, if successful you will move through to the final stage, which is a panel interview consisting of 3 interviews. If necessary you may also have to complete a language test.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, Marketing, Social Sciences, Law or a related field (Humanities focused).
- You have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- You will be able demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language (if required).
- You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision-making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- You are motivated in bringing new perspectives and injecting fresh ideas into our customer orientated processes.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm to join Human Resources
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and employment law
- Any previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A2280298