Website British Army
In the Driver trade, you’ll work closely with other trades within the Royal Logistic Corps to ensure all supplies are delivered to the right location at the right time, no matter how dangerous the environment. Our job is diverse and extremely interesting, offering many opportunities to learn new skills and gain an understanding of the transport industry.
- Gain an apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles.
- Work as part of the Transport Team within an RLC Regiment.
- Drive the Army’s HGVs. Carry out vehicle maintenance, fleet management and operational planning.
- Earn your Category B, C and C+E Driving and Hazmat Licences.
- You could be deployed worldwide– wherever the British Army has a presence.
- 2km run 11m 30s
- Medicine Ball Throw 2.7m
- Mid Thigh Pull 50kg
- MSFT (beep test) level 6.6
- Age: 16 years 3 months – 35 years 6 months
Qualification & Experience:
- No formal qualifications needed
Company: British Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A