Hilton is currently offering Assistant Night Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Birmingham, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Assistant Night Manager||Company Name:||Hilton||Job Location:||Birmingham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hilton||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Career opportunities with a side of good times!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES – No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free, healthy and high – quality meals when on duty
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free car park
- Subsidised Taxi between 12am and 7am
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Guest Experience Day: 1 night stay with breakfast and dinner
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join and lead the night Front Office team, in the Reception areas of the hotel.
You enjoy delivering a VIP experience to every guest during night time operations, going above and beyond to make their stay a memorable one. You will be the main point of contact for all guests’ enquiries and complaints, emergencies and evacuations.
Are you an ambitious hotelier, with experience in leading a team? Do you have passion for exceptional customer service, excellent communication, complaint?
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Zoe directly in our Recruitment Team on [email protected]
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
Never just stay. Stay inspired. Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We are the destination of a new generation of smart luxury travellers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels – Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company
Hilton Birmingham Metro
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office