Website Avanti West Coast
We are looking for a Route Performance Manager to come and join our Performance Team. This is an exciting opportunity that will manage and improve performance for the benefit of our customers and help to ensure that Avanti West Coast are providing a high performing, reliable railway over our high-speed, long-distance intercity network.
- You will be dedicated to ensuring we can achieve the most punctual and reliable railway possible in your region.
- You will collaborate with Network Rail to ensure our infrastructure is enabling our trains to run to time.
- You will work closely with other train operators to ensure we have a supportive, consistent, network-wide approach to good performance.
- You will be able to work on multiple levels, from addressing tactical, operational problems through to feeding in to our wider strategy in order to run a better railway.
- You will work with frontline managers to identify causes of delay and construct plans, schemes and initiatives to robustly eliminate them.
- You will be the type of person who is excited by seeing data improve as a result of your actions.
- You will have excellent communication skills and have experience of managing and influencing stakeholders – both internal and external.
- You will enjoy hunting down problems and being tenacious with implementing solutions.
Company: Avanti West Coast
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A