Website British Airways
Are you an experienced planning professional with a passion for aviation? As we look forward to emerging from the most challenging time our industry has seen, we are searching for a dynamic and passionate professional to join our Planning team and lead the development of our Charter flying programme.
- Then this might just be the right opportunity for you! Currently, BA CityFlyer has an exciting opportunity to join the Planning team as a Charter and Planning Executive
- Contributing to our profitability by optimizing revenue across our Charter business and supporting the delivery of robust schedules across our entire operation.
- Working within BA CityFlyer offers you the unique opportunity to engage closely with a breadth of stakeholders
- Developing your knowledge of functions across the airline while directly impacting the company’s success.
- Comfortable influencing and negotiating with external and internal customers alike?
- A curious minded, pro-active problem solver?
- Keen to demonstrate and grow your planning skill set with exposure across departments within an airline?
- Passionate about continuously improving yourself and the business around you?
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A