Website Bury Council
Bury Council is currently offering Advanced Practitioner Complex Risk – Jobs Bury Council position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Bolton, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Advanced Practitioner Complex Risk – Jobs Bury Council||Company Name:||Bury Council||Job Location:||Bolton, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bury Council Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a truly forward-thinking Adult Social care system, Bury is the place for you. You will be joining existing teams of multi-disciplinary professionals who are committed to fundamentally reforming the way health and social care is delivered in Bury. This is a demanding and exciting post for those who are highly skilled practitioners. You will have highly developed qualities including being able to appropriately challenge in MDT meetings, uphold the Human Rights of the customer in highly charged situations, adhering to the principles of the Care Act and Making Safeguarding Personal.
- You will be expected to act as a skilled and knowledgeable advisor and provide support to other professionals who may lack experience or be unfamiliar with customers presenting with complex high-risk lives.
- You will case manage a small number of the most complex high-risk customers, and support reduction of the impact on front door resources, by undertaking reactive responses as well as planned interventions.
- The aims of the post are to positively support customers with challenging high-risk behaviors, to achieve positive outcomes whilst demonstrating making best value of the cost of Community Care and NHS spend.
- You will need to be confident to challenge and engage all stakeholders who may have responsibility for the customer’s journey.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure clinical environment
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Proven experience of working with customers with complex needs
- Experience of multidisciplinary and multi- agency working with complex cases
- Ability to manage own emotions and those of others
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the principles and application of Human Rights Act, Care Act and Safeguarding Adults procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- SW Degree or equivalent qualification
Company: Bury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A