Website Bury Council
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Intermediate Care Tier; A service which will be utilising a strengths based model of working. This is an excellent opportunity where the successful candidate will have the ability to shadow and develop their practice experience in a wide range of cases that may involve Court of Protection, MCA and DoLS. As such the applicant will need to demonstrate via application and interview an understanding of the Care Act, Safeguarding, Human Rights Act, Mental Capacity and DoLS.
- You will need to be a confident communicator, quick to learn, have a real can-do approach and demonstrate sound professional knowledge.
- The post holder will have the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities and carry out assessments, reviews and re-assessments when required to maximise customer independence.
- You will be creative in seeking support solutions for customers and promoting self care.
- You will have a sound knowledge of Assistive Technology and the Electronic Care Monitoring system and will be able to make quick evidence based decisions to enforce a safe and effective journey for our customers.
- Candidates must be double vaccinated from Covid-19 and must be able to provide evidence.
Company: Bury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A