Website Cabinet Office
Cabinet Office is currently offering Economist – Cabinet Office Careers 2022 position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Leeds, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Economist – Cabinet Office Careers 2022||Company Name:||Cabinet Office||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Cabinet Office Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
This is an exciting role working on an analytical programme at the heart of government, providing advice and analysis directly to the Prime Minister, Cabinet and other ministers.
At the outset, we are seeking a G7 to work within a team of economists providing analysis and policy advice within the Directorate General for Analysis (DGA) in the Covid-19 Taskforce. As the demand for analytical work to support the pandemic response reduces, we expect the role to develop to provide economic analysis in support of the wider range of the Prime Minister and Cabinet’s key priorities.
- You will be responsible for leading on key economic analytical products for the team.
- You will be comfortable in translating policy requirements into defined analytical tasks, appropriately prioritizing and overseeing their execution.
- You will be comfortable working at pace on critical work for senior stakeholders.
- The role would suit a candidate with the technical expertise to undertake their own economic work as well as collaborating with experts from inside and outside of government to challenge and review the work of others.
- In time, you will also have line management responsibility for more junior analysts in the team, supporting their development.
- A track record of working closely and collaboratively with policy colleagues and well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presenting analysis to non-analysts.
- A broad range of analytical skills and techniques for drawing insights from data
- Ability to deliver high quality analysis to inform key policy decisions, at pace
- Knowledge and understanding of key economic principles and analytical techniques
Company: Cabinet Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A