Website Cabinet Office
Cabinet Office is currently offering Production Data Analyst in Leeds – Cabinet Office Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Leeds, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Production Data Analyst in Leeds – Cabinet Office Jobs||Company Name:||Cabinet Office||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Cabinet Office Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
We are seeking 2 SEO data analysts for the Directorate General for Analysis Dashboard and Production team. We produce and maintain a range of data and analytical products in support of very senior decision-making on our response to key government priorities, including the COVID-19 pandemic. These products are primarily quantitative although the team is also required to feed into qualitative data analysis.
- A broad understanding of data science is desirable, and any previous coding experience would be an advantage.
- You will work closely with DGA’s thematic analysis teams to ensure products are an accurate representation of the wider data picture. This will also involve working with other organizations and government departments.
- The role of a data analyst in the Production team additionally combines elements of several other DDaT job roles, including service management, business relationship management and product management.
- In addition, you will liaise with DGA’s data science and engineering teams to ensure optimal use of data architecture and visualization.
- This role involves fast-paced response to key developments and crises to ensure high quality products are available to ministers and other senior officials.
- Understanding of statistical methodologies
- Broad understanding of data science principles
- Ability to deliver at pace in high-profile, high-pressure work areas
- Ability to identify problems and solve them using analytical skills and creative techniques
- Ability to interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing data from at source through to storage and presentation
- Experience of quality assuring and validating large and complex datasets
Company: Cabinet Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A