HSBC is currently offering Client Service Specialist position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Client Service Specialist||Company Name:||HSBC||Job Location:||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||HSBC||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Client Service Specialist (fluent in Czech)- Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
The role of the Client Service Specialist is to manage the provision of client service support to high-valued Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) clients on a local and/or regional basis, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and HSBC offers a superior service to that of our competitors. Their role is to provide client liaison and partner with Sales, Senior Relationship Service Managers, Product Management and Operations to identify tailored, competitive solutions.
This role is based in Edinburgh
In this role, you will:
- Supporting the delivery of client service excellence as well as effectively managing any risks and issues
- Manage and resolve day to day queries from regional clients
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting dedicated Account Managers & Client Service Team Leaders, where applicable, identifying and introducing service improvements to improve the overall client experience
- Assisting with resolving complaints and escalations and be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
- Encouraging clients to utilise digital self-service tools where possible to improve client experience
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Must be Fluent in Czech
- Prior experience working in a client facing or client service role
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with major clients
- Experience of planning and prioritising own time effectively, aware of responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently.
- A proactive, can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of cash management products and services desired but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 2078328500