The Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC) is an armed police service that’s dedicated to the nuclear industry. Our vision is to be recognized as a provider of a world-class service for the protection of nuclear material and facilities. Given the critical nature of our work, it’s vital that we recruit skilled and committed professionals to our high-performing team. In this key role, you’ll support our officers so they can fulfil their duties, protecting nuclear sites – and national security.
- As part of our Business Support team, you’ll provide a proactive, high-level business service that our units can depend on.
- Day-to-day, you’ll draft and type documents, maintain databases and handle administrative tasks, including arranging travel.
- You’ll also provide first class secretarial support to a nominated senior officer.
- Professional and organised, you’ll have proven administrative skills.
- These will cover minute taking, record keeping and office systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant qualification would be ideal, but it’s more important that you’re good with people and able to work independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A