Website College of Policing
College of Policing is currently offering HR Business Partner – College of Policing Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Halesowen, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner – College of Policing Jobs||Company Name:||College of Policing||Job Location:||Halesowen, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||College of Policing Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
We’re the professional body for the police service in England and Wales. Working together with everyone in policing, we share the skills and knowledge officers and staff need to prevent crime and keep people safe. We set the standards in policing to build and preserve public trust and we help those in policing develop the expertise needed to meet the demands of today and prepare for the challenges of the future.
- You will take ownership of a specific College Directorate, working with managers and their teams to enhance workforce performance, foster and nurture people enablers such as talent, leadership and culture, as well as develop solutions that deliver the organisational people policy.
- The role is a trusted adviser to the business, and will need to flex from the transactional, to the operational and to the strategic.
- You will be required to use expert people knowledge to advise and participate in activity across the College and apply considered interventions, in line with our values and employment legislation.
- Ensuring our values and behaviours, College standards and the code of Ethics are embedded and adhered to across the business is critical for employee engagement and enables the College to take firm strides in becoming an employer of choice.
- Working as part of a team of HRBP’s you will provide an integrated College-wide service and work in partnership with other HR delivery areas such as Organisational Development, HR Operations and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Professional relationship management skills across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Proven experience of working with both internal and external stakeholders in positions of influence and/or high level roles
- Professional experience in providing expert advice, guidance and support on HR and related issues, requiring clear identification of problems and risks, critical appraisal of available evidence and success in implementing solutions to difficult problems.
- Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively with teams to develop and implement customer-focused business solutions within agreed timeframes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification or extensive equivalent experience
? CIPD Level 5
- Demonstrable experience in HR policy development and service improvements linked to assessing and meeting business requirements.
Company: College of Policing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halesowen, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A