Website College of Policing
College of Policing is currently offering Technical Skills Trainer – College of Policing Vacancies position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Cardiff, Wales, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Technical Skills Trainer – College of Policing Vacancies||Company Name:||College of Policing||Job Location:||Cardiff, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||College of Policing Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
The selected candidate will be responsible to a Training Team Leader for the day to day delivery of training programmes, supervising students and, where appropriate, associate trainers to ensure that learning objectives are met to course specifications and agreed quality standards. They will work with other College departments to provide subject matter expertise in the formulation of evidence-based policing standards and the design and development of learning products.
- Be an experienced and current Assessor competent to the Police Sector Standard for the Training of Assessors
- Have demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships and removing unnecessary barriers to services delivery.
- This job is broadly open to the following groups:
- UK nationals
- nationals of Commonwealth countries who have the right to work in the UK
- nationals of the Republic of Ireland
- nationals from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with settled or pre-settled status or who apply for either status by the deadline of the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals working in the Civil Service
- relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals who have built up the right to work in the Civil Service
- certain family members of the relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals
Qualification & Experience:
- Be a qualified Trainer to meet the Police Sector Standard for the Training of Trainers: Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS Level 4) or NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development or equivalent.
Company: College of Policing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A