Website College of Policing
College of Policing is currently offering Product Manager – College of Policing Careers 2022 position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Product Manager – College of Policing Careers 2022||Company Name:||College of Policing||Job Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||College of Policing Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
We’re the professional body for the police service in England and Wales. Working together with everyone in policing, we share the skills and knowledge officers and staff need to prevent crime and keep people safe. We set the standards in policing to build and preserve public trust and we help those in policing develop the expertise needed to meet the demands of today and prepare for the challenges of the future.
- The selected candidate will lead the delivery, on-going success and continuous improvement of one of more digital products and services, including gathering and prioritising requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with stakeholders to develop an agreed vision and roadmap for the product.
- Share knowledge and good practice – We create and maintain easy access to knowledge, disseminate good practice, and facilitate the sharing of what works.
- Set standards – We set standards for key areas of policing which help forces and individuals provide consistency and better service for the public.
- Support professional development – We set requirements, accredit, quality assure and deliver learning and professional development, promote diversity and wellbeing, and help to nurture and select leaders at all levels.
- Have a degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification in related discipline or extensive equivalent experience.
- Be certified SCRUM Product Owner or similar.
- Have extensive experience working in a digital enabled service provision dealing with software and mobile applications and secure hosting environments.
- Have strong demonstrable experience of leading multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver a product vision.
- Have demonstrable experience of facilitating sessions to model business requirements and capture user needs, dealing with conflicting views and differing priorities with effective resolution and outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification in related discipline or extensive equivalent experience.
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner or similar.
Company: College of Policing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A