KPMG is currently offering Customer Digital Transformation Director position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Customer Digital Transformation Director||Company Name:||KPMG||Job Location:||London||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Experience Level: Director
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Service Line: Customer
Contract type: Permanent
Our Financial Services (FS) Customer and Digital Practice is one of the fastest growing service offerings in KPMG consulting. With increased digital adoption in a post pandemic world and the continuous drive for increased efficiency and productivity the demand for our services has never been greater. We grew by over 50% last year and we have ambitious growth plans to deliver similar levels of growth in the next two years.
Our purpose and passion is to help our clients build deeper and more enduring customer relationships – transforming their customers’ experiences by building the digital, data and technology solutions of the future. Our focus is on improving customer interactions across marketing, sales and service – using our technology partnerships (Microsoft, Salesforce, Medallia, etc) to drive value to our clients and ultimately to their customers.
We are already leaders in global customer insight and have unequalled access to the key decision makers at C-Suite level across the Banking, Insurance and Wealth and Asset management sectors.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, motivational leaders to help us build a leading customer and digital practice in the UK and to create an exciting place to work so that we can continue to attract the best talent in the market.
We’re keen to speak to Director level candidates who can help us build out our customer and digital propositions and develop our digital transformation practice in a fast moving and exciting marketplace.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a director in the Customer and Digital practice your role will involve:
- Leading the delivery of major customer centric digital transformation programmes across a bank or across specific value streams/customer journeys (Lending, Onboarding, complaints, etc)
- Leading integrated business and technology agile squads to deliver innovative solutions into production – including senior stakeholder management and governance
- Supporting the sales and business development activities at C-suite level of KPMGs propositions and services
- Building out new innovative solutions/propositions to drive revenues as part of our ambitious growth plans for the customer and digital practice
- Building greater engagement and go to market capability across our business and tech teams and our strategic partnerships with our major tech partners (including Microsoft and Salesforce)
- Providing leadership support for the Customer and Digital Financial services team – including mentoring, performance management, coaching and development of our talented team
Skills, Qualification & Experience:
At KPMG, our people stand out from the crowd. We are looking for equally exceptional people to join us, with the following skills and experience:
- Subject matter expertise in front office transformation – that may include, but is not limited to: Digital transformation, data and insight, channel optimisation, marketing, sales or service transformation
- Broad knowledge of the banking industry and the ability to connect business requirements to broader digital and technology solutions
- A strong commercial track record with evidence of successfully breaking into and developing FS accounts by delivering results through business or technology transformation
- A business development track record with a strong network of senior management relationships
- Team building capabilities – with strong leadership skills and experience of leading and developing highly talented and diverse teams across business and tech – an ability to motivate, mentor and excite teams (both client and KPMG)
- Practice leadership – an exceptional collaborator able and willing to work across a senior leadership team and build both a strong internal (within KPMG) and external network of diverse relationships
- Ability and experience of developing market leading propositions, services and/or partnerships that have a winning track record in the market
- Exceptional presentation, analytical and communication skills at all levels
- Extensive Programme management and/or team leader experience, specifically within a consulting firm or a change environment
- Domain or SME experience of front office transformation at major banking clients
- Significant experience of working at senior change management level in either the UK or a globally equivalent banking market
- Knowledge and experience of the technology solutions that can be deployed to support our banking clients’ strategic ambitions
- Leadership roles that have supported the growth and development of a practice or team
- Experience of leading/running agile delivery programmes
A final word from us…
Everybody likes to say they’re different… but we really think we are.
We’re hugely proud of what we’ve managed to achieve so far, but we’re only just getting started. We’re looking for people to grow with us and are committed to helping everybody reach their destination, regardless of what that is.
Should you choose to join us, you can expect an attractive benefits package, which typically includes:
- A competitive salary
- Pension options
- Bonus scheme that reflects firm and individual performance
- Rail and Oyster Card reimbursement
- Colleague discounts
- Access to preferential banking
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy up to an extra 10 days, plus an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
- 6 days of work time each year for volunteering
- Daily lunch allowance
- Flextra – a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits for you and your family, such as, travel insurance, critical illness insurance, dental insurance and discounted gym memberships
Health and Wellbeing
- Private medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to increase this via flexible benefits scheme
- Access to private, remote GP appointments anytime and anywhere via a smartphone
- Online health risk questionnaire
- BeWell employee assistance programme for confidential information, advice, or counselling for life’s daily challenges
- Group Income Protection
No matter what skills you bring to our team, you’ll be surrounded by spirited, naturally curious people. People who want to learn from you, and who’ll also teach you a thing or two along the way. It’s how we make a collective impact, greater than the sum of its parts.
And if this isn’t the role for you but you like what you see, keep in touch. There will be other opportunities to join us.
For more details about a career at KPMG, visit: www.kpmgcareers.co.uk
Why Consulting at KPMG?
Technology is a critical focus for us. It underpins everything we do. We’re investing in technology like never before – not least because the pace of technological change is disrupting organisations in new and challenging ways. Through advanced data analytics and emerging tech-enabled solutions like AI and machine learning, we’re helping clients across diverse sectors to navigate that change. We enable them to avoid any unnecessary risks and to uncover new, transformative opportunities that could give them a competitive edge. A career here means stretching your skills and honing your expertise by solving complex problems as part of a collaborative, results-driven and supportive team. Whether we’re helping our clients to reduce their costs, make better decisions, improve efficiencies or deploy the latest technologies, we bring together broad specialisms and talents to deliver robust, connected solutions.