Deloitte is currently offering Infrastructure Operations Engineer position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Aberdeen Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Operations Engineer||Company Name:||Deloitte||Job Location:||Aberdeen||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Deloitte||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in “what is” but rather “what can be” to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
We are transforming our IT Operations on a global basis and are looking for an engineer with solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and Internet fundamentals and a superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Active Directory Management, with experience in managing medium to large environments.
Our mission is to deliver services that matter and achieve and sustain operational excellence.
- Working closely with our DevOps teams and being able to troubleshoot all aspects of the mentioned areas effectively, understand the product configuration, flow and logging in detail.
- Understand operating system configurations, tuning and customization as well as networking & storage infrastructures.
- Skills that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service and to meet the expectation from the business and our users.
- Understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure operational environment and industry trends & best practices.
- Automation experience including PowerShell and working with API’s (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Excited with the challenge of bringing new thinking to operations, is passionate about imagining and implementing improvements, and relentlessly pursues excellence.
- Deep and broad technical resource who can build trusting relationships across teams.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London based role
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and working with API’s
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including technologies such as Active Directory, Network Policy Services, Volume Shadow Copy Services.
- Good knowledge of 1 or more System Center products (preferably SCDPM)
- Experience with SDLC tools, such as Jira, Git, VSTS, TFS, etc.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL Servers, and Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of VMware and Veeam.
- Working knowledge of data center infrastructure
- Experience working in an environment that has embraced a DevOps approach to service delivery is a huge plus!
Your service line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
What do we do?
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
Being a Leader at Deloitte
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.