Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want a role working on once-in-a-lifetime projects? Do multiple diverse opportunities for career progression appeal to you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S) are currently recruiting for a Project Control Co-ordinator based out of our waterfront location at The Docks in Falmouth. DE&S are a highly specialised part of the Ministry of Defence; ensuring our UK military customers – Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force – have the equipment and support they need to carry out their duties effectively.
- Risk analysis and management and providing the analysis to support business cases and delivery.
- Overseeing relevant project data to identify problems and propose effective solutions or changes.
- Managing change to the performance measurement baseline.
- Monthly reporting including the interpretation of portfolio/project dashboards and associated analysis and recommendations.
- Proactively supporting the Project Controls Manager.
- Undertaking day to day project controls activities: Identifying, analysing and reporting on scheduling, Earned Value Management, risk and cost management data.
- Provide Project Controls support to all stages of the project from initiation and planning, monitoring through to implementation and completion
- Working alongside suppliers and other dockyard staff to ensure effective delivery of all aspects of Project Controls
- In addition to the responsibilities above, the following technical competencies and behaviours will be assessed at interview:
- Controlling a Project – Supervised Practitioner
- Stakeholder Management – Supervised Practitioner
- Working together
- Delivering at pace
Qualification & Experience:
- Working experience of at least one element of Project Delivery (e.g. risk management, estimating, planning & scheduling, cost control)
- Relevant experience within a project delivery environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A