DVLA is currently offering Organisation Talent and Learning Support – DVLA Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in SWANSEA, Wales, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Organisation Talent and Learning Support – DVLA Jobs||Company Name:||DVLA||Job Location:||SWANSEA, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Dvla Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to join a multitasking team providing support for a range of administrative duties. Due to the varied tasks that will be undertaken, this role will prove to be exciting and rewarding! Based in the DVLA in Swansea, as our Talent and Learning Support Officer you will work with two other administrative officers to provide full administrative support for managers, from coordinating courses and learning events to engaging with both internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to managing multiple inboxes.
- Support the work of the Talent and Learning Delivery Manager by providing administration and co-ordination for learning events, Agency wide programmes, articles, and the creation and broader circulation of communication items in line with directorate processes and procedures.
- To give full administrative support and co-ordination for all CSL courses to include arranging dates and delegates, cancellations, substitutes, waiting lists, course materials, room bookings and the updating and monitoring of the training bookings databases.
- Give administrative support for work placement and outreach programmes by updating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases and arranging, scheduling and coordinating participants’ activity whilst on site, whilst maintaining legal requirements for young workers.
- You can use your own initiative, with the ability to think on your feet, knowing when to escalate work if required.
- You can manage and prioritize your time effectively which will allow you to multitask and be flexible in your role, whilst delivering in a fast paced environment.
- To thrive in this role you will be highly organized, enthusiastic, pro-active and confident.
- You will value the importance of working as part of a team, be willing to stretch yourself and support your team members to continually deliver to set standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are a requirement for this role, so we would like you to have an intermediate level of capability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: SWANSEA, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A