DVLA is currently offering Software Engineer – DVLA Job Vacancies position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Software Engineer – DVLA Job Vacancies||Company Name:||DVLA||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Dvla Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
This is an exciting time to join us, as one of the agile, cloud and technological leaders within the government, we are constantly pushing boundaries to find, develop and introduce new and innovative technological advancements. We work with a range of industry leading solutions including serverless, Docker and Kubernetes on a modern cloud platform.
We’ve been creating serverless solutions for several years and currently build enquiry APIs, utility and application services using serverless Node.js and associated technologies. If you think this sounds like a good challenge, please get in touch.
- If you’re working on the front-end, you’ll be developing applications and reusable components using a combination of Ruby on Rails and React.
- You’ll get to build our external and internal UIs, so this is an exciting opportunity to deliver far reaching, intuitive and accessible front-end systems.
- For our core business services, you’ll be working with Java and SpringBoot alongside tools like OpenAPI.
- You don’t need to be a specialist in Java but you will need a passion for creating clean, maintainable and secure applications using an object-oriented language.
- Developing software within an agile software development team.
- Ensuring good engineering practices and knowledge sharing within your team.
- Working closely with business analysts and agile delivery managers to prepare and review user stories and tasks.
- Ability to deliver timely and quality results
- Ability to fully consider all technologies available to better improve customer service
- Solution-focussed individual who is able to identify risks and opportunities
- Promotes a collaborative and supportive working environment
- Encourages an environment of continuous self-development
- Inspirational leader who promotes respect, inclusion and diversity and equality of opportunities in the workplace
- Reliable communicator who can communicate complex issues in an easy-to-understand format
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Qualification & Experience:
- You will need experience working as a software engineer across multiple teams and projects.
- You will also need experience developing software using modern technologies and tools.
- You will need to be comfortable in using modern CI/CD tooling.
- You will have a tried understanding in IT based languages such as Java, Ruby/Ruby Rails, C#, C++ or a related subject area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A