DVLA is currently offering Capacity and Certificate Manager – DVLA Careers position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Capacity and Certificate Manager – DVLA Careers||Company Name:||DVLA||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Dvla Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
At DVLA, we encourage applications from everyone, particularly groups currently underrepresented in our workforce. We pride ourselves on the positive impact diversity has and promote inclusivity and equality of opportunity for all. Our recruitment process is anonymized, which means that your name, date of birth and other personal details will not be seen by the sift panel. Do you have experience in Capacity, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Certificate Management and Service Catalogue Management? Are you someone who enjoys working collaboratively with different business areas?
- Undertake forecasting for Capacity Management based on trends to ensure future business requirements for IT services are considered, planned and implemented within agreed timelines.
- Work closely with Project teams, Technical Architects and Engineering Teams as well as Service Level Managers to ensure that new and changed services are designed to deliver the levels of capacity required by the Business.
- Act as the DVLA point of contact and relationship manager with the Agency’s external SSL certificate supplier in procuring new or renewed certificates to agreed budget and deadlines.
- To be the Process Owner for Capacity, Certificate and Service Catalogue Management.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the policies, processes, procedures and standards to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in support of ITS activities.
- Facilitate the creation, renewal and retirement of SSL certificates – internal, external (purchased) and third party, through all phases of the Certificate Management process.
- To be successful in this role you will need experience of the delivery of Capacity and Certificate Management processes.
- You will have strong internal and external stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence others and drive collaborative working.
- One of your strengths will be to analyze, interpret and present data, tailoring your style of presentation and communication to suit the audience.
- You will have proven experience of working autonomously to deliver a fast-paced workload with a proactive attitude.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A