DVLA is currently offering End User Support Specialist – DVLA Recruitment position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Birmingham, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||End User Support Specialist – DVLA Recruitment||Company Name:||DVLA||Job Location:||Birmingham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Dvla Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
- Are you passionate about delivering support to end users?
- Are you an enthusiastic self-starter ready to embrace a new challenge?
- If so, we are looking for an EUC Engineer to join us at DVLA and we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking to recruit a Technical Infrastructure Engineer to join our team at Information Technology Services (ITS) here at the DVLA.
- Your role will involve helping us to build world class user focused digital services, you will manage IT systems on and off premises and support software, core technologies and infrastructure development projects.
- You will be a key member of the team using your engineering skills and in-depth product knowledge to define and implement technical best practice.
- This role would be perfect for a well organized person who is passionate about technology (specifically Microsoft products) infrastructure and cloud.
- You will thrive on working in a dynamic environment that challenges you daily and allows you to enhance and evolve your already strong technical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Microsoft Intune and VMware Workspace One
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 / 2019 / 365 Pro Plus
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Windows Client OS – Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Apple MacOS build and management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A