The Digital Safety Team plays a critical role in keeping easyJet’s data safe and secure. At easyJet we refer to Digital Safety as the discipline of being cyber secure, cyber resilient and in control of the data that we process The team is responsible for the day to day secure operations, governance, risk and compliance and data management functions within easyJet.
- The Digital Safety Business Partner is aligned to specific business areas to ensure that the business can work at pace whilst in line with our Digital Safety requirements.
- You will build strong, trusted relationships with the leaders of your assigned business and act as their ‘Information Security Officer’.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that your assigned business unit maintains compliance with easyJet’s internal and external requirements, including relevant legislation and regulations, and that all Digital Safety risks are managed and mitigated by the business in line with documented risk treatment plans.
- You will act as a role model for Digital Safety and be able to communicate Digital Safety requirements in business language.
- The Digital Safety Business Partner Lead will also be responsible for managing a team of Digital Safety Business Partners
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM, or significant proven expertise in this area.
- High standards of personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history), and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary.
- Typically, a background in technical IT roles or Cyber/Information Security related roles such as IT architecture or Cyber regulatory, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working within regulated environments.
- Experience of engaging with senior committees (Board, Audit Committee etc.) within listed companies.
- Significant experience in information security management, data management and/or related functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A