Website Environment Agency
Environment Agency is currently offering Area Flood and Coastal Risk Manager – Environment Agency Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Area Flood and Coastal Risk Manager – Environment Agency Jobs||Company Name:||Environment Agency||Job Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Environment Agency Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the North East’s Leadership team as the Area Flood and Coastal Risk Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong leadership skills who can continue to drive forward our capital flood risk programme and strengthen our incident planning and response capabilities.
- You’ll manage the Environment Agency’s reputation with key partners, communities and politicians within the area.
- You will establish and maintain high level strategic relationships with senior government officials (CEOs, MPs, RFCC etc.) as well as senior business leads.
- Your leadership will also enhance the area’s incident response capability by holding a senior incident management role and you will also be accountable for the area’s full incident capability.
- As part of this you will lead and develop the Partnership and Strategic Overview, Flood Resilience, Incident management and Programme teams.
- Your work will be conducted in an environment that: makes the people you work with happier; focuses on health, safety and wellbeing; embraces emergent leadership; and supports your own development.
- You’ll lead by example and be able to build a wide range of relationships with our internal and external customers.
- We are looking for applicants who believe that providing great leadership is fundamental to our ability to protect people and the environment.
- You will be able to lead and shape the Area team culture to deliver our outcomes, and lead teams to deliver challenging targets against strict public sector budgets.
- You must be passionate about developing other people, be innovative in your thinking and have experience managing health, safety and wellbeing in high-risk operational environments.
- We are looking to strengthen our leadership team with a person who thinks differently, is excited to challenge the status quo and include everyone.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will have had experience of leading and inspiring teams to be high performing, and you will manage a quality service whilst providing value for money.
Company: Environment Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A