Hilton is currently offering Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistant position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Birmingham, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistant||Company Name:||Hilton||Job Location:||Birmingham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Hilton||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
The Hilton Birmingham Metropole is undergoing a transformational refurbishment, every element of the hotel, a key UK Conference Destination, is being transformed. The hotel is looking for Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistants to join the team! As a Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistant you would be responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
£10/ hour plus service charge
- Service Charge
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
- Discounted LivingWell membership
- Free meals on duty
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Assistant will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant and Room Service.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
In this role personality and attitude are key. It is not necessary to have prior experience in a similar role.
We are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Birmingham Metro
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage