Hmrc is currently offering Deputy Director, Estates Property & Assets – Hmrc Jobs in Edinburgh position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Part Time at their office in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Deputy Director, Estates Property & Assets – Hmrc Jobs in Edinburgh||Company Name:||Hmrc||Job Location:||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Hmrc Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
If you’re a Senior Property Professional looking for a new challenge that allows you to strike a healthy work-life balance though Home working and Flexible Working hours in a role that can be based at any HMRC site in the UK, then this role could be for you. HMRC is continuing to undergo one of the most significant organisational transformations in Europe and is at the forefront of delivering the biggest office estate programme in the UK. Over the next 5 years we are going to spend £450 million to support working environments and government hubs in which public servants of all kinds want to work, providing high quality, easy to use services and facilities.
- You and your team will be involved in design, planning, acquisition and implementation of the HMRC Regional Centres and future estate including UK Transition and Valuation Office Agency (VOA).
- You will also be pivotal in setting and delivering our estate strategy for procuring new and vacating legacy accommodation.
- Applying professional skills and experience, you will manage more complex property activities on the legacy estate including lease events, dilapidations and rates appeals.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that HMRC is using our estate in the most efficient way, including response to COVID-19, changes to locations strategy and accommodating other government departments.
- An experienced people leader with strong management experience, who prioritises building a supportive and inclusive environment and effectively develops, inspires and engages their team.
- Practical expertise in office property management and market experience dealing with complex change and legislation including acquisition (leasehold & freehold site) and lease renewal, surrender & arbitrage.
- Demonstrated capability in negotiation of complex property transactions and effective relationship management across a large and varied estate.
Qualification & Experience:
- MRICS membership (or equivalent) and/or a degree or equivalent in real estate, strategic planning and analysis or a related technical field (e.g. surveying).
- If you have the demonstrable experience to be accredited within 12 months, HMRC can support you in obtaining this.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A