Eurostar is currently offering HR Advisor position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London Area, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||HR Advisor||Company Name:||Eurostar||Job Location:||London Area, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Eurostar||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
At Eurostar we’re busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, connected, cosmopolitan team that feels at home in four countries and shares the same goal – to create an experience for our passengers that’s always truly exceptional. Do you want to be part of this journey?
An opportunity has arisen to join Eurostar as its HR Advisor. This is an excellent role for a true generalist to join a busy team, delivering a proactive and reactive HR service.
As an articulate and enthusiastic HR professional, you will be comfortable establishing your credibility as an HR Advisor with a range of stakeholders. To be effective in this role, you will need to be highly adaptable to prioritise and deliver multiple tasks from the business, along with a collaborative team player approach to supporting the wider People team. You’ll need to be a confident self-starter who is pro-active in supporting staff and delivering results in line with business priorities and objectives.
The salary for this role is £38,000 to £40,000 per annum. We also offer hybrid working and an attractive suite of employee benefits.
Internal use only: Grade C – based in KP
We are looking for someone who …
- Acts as the first point of contact for line managers and employees seeking HR advice.
- Builds effective working relationships and professional credibility within their client groups, acting as a trusted advisor and source of support.
- Coaches and supports managers on low level employee relations matters, providing appropriate guidance and documents as required (e.g. absence, conduct, performance)
- Manages early-stage absence cases, utilising Occupational Health and other associated support groups, e.g. counselling, H&S.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of HR policy training
- Assists in the review of existing HR policies, to ensure they align to the corporate values, best practice and relevant legislation.
- Supports recruitment processes such as telephone screening, interviewing and assessment centres.
- Will take accurate notes at HR meetings, including monthly trade union meetings.
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion awareness in the workplace and has a good understanding of GDPR, data processing and the need for confidentiality.
- Gets involved in project workstreams to support the wider People agenda across the business.
You’ll need …
- Good employment law/employee relations knowledge.
- An approachable and supportive attitude towards colleagues.
- The ability to sensitively handle difficult conversations and situations.
- To demonstrate empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise and organise effectively.
- Strong communication skills – a high level of listening, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
- Aptitude for interacting with all levels of staff and internal and external business partners using collaboration.
- Knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.
- Knowledge of GDPR and a good understanding of data processing and confidentiality.
- Drive to deliver results in line with business objectives.
- The ability to self-manage your work independently and effectively.
- A competitive salary and excellent pension
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Free Eurostar tickets
- Discounted tickets for friends and family
- Flexible, supportive culture that values learning and development
- Discounts on London Underground – 75% off Tube & DLR travel from Day 1
- Discounted National Rail tickets for work and leisure (on completion of 6 months probation)
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Exclusive discounts and perks