Eurostar is currently offering IS Infrastructure Management Intern position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Internship at their office in London Area, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||IS Infrastructure Management Intern||Company Name:||Eurostar||Job Location:||London Area, UK||Job Type:||Internship||Job Category:||Eurostar||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Eurostar IS team as an Intern. The IS Infrastructure Management Intern is responsible for assisting the IS Infrastructure and Service Delivery team with various range of activities including but not limited to IS financial and contracts management and monitoring, project management, service delivery and infrastructure management.
We offer a flexible working arrangement which usually involves working 3 days in our King’s Cross office and 2 days from home.
Internal use only:
Intern salary – Based in KP
We are looking for someone to…
Financial and contract management:
- Raise POs for the team and ensure timely receipting POs to facilitate invoices payment on the system
- Help review monthly financial spend reports to ensure expenditure is accurately accounted for
- Reviewing monthly mobile phones cost and raise queries to the suppliers
- Maintain the master contracts register and keep it up to date
- Support the Project Manager to capture and understand project requirements
- Analyze solution options and help with procurement processes
- Planning of project activities using a variety of tools and methods
- Project reporting
- Build relationships with other teams and become point of contact for their needs
- Help manage handover from project to BAU support teams
- Carry out analysis of IT service supplier performance against expectations
- Carry out quality audits on tickets and recorded calls
- Spot checks on specific processes
- Review contract exceptions and presentations
- Review process documentation
- Update Service Catalogue, additions and retirements of services
- Updating Intranet site and communications messages
- Administration of Service Management tools and processes
- Work with technical teams to configure and test new solutions
- Help ensure changes to systems are tested, documented and communicated effectively.
- Research options and find solutions to business and technical problems
- Help review technical documentation
- Qualifications: 3 or more A levels including English.
- Gained or working towards a Computing or Technology based higher/further education qualification
- A keen eye for details
- Organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities;
- An interest in working with people from various backgrounds in a multicultural environment;
- Willingness to work flexibly and learn new skills and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and externally.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally and desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace and contribute to the growth of Eurostar and its success.
- Additional language such as French speaking is an advantage but not essential
- A degree course or equivalent
- Travel benefits for work and play
- A great pension
- Exclusive discounts and perks
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.