Website Lincolnshire Police
The Professional Standards Department role is to uphold and promote the “Standards of Professional Behaviour” throughout Lincolnshire Police.
- As a complaints case investigator, you’ll be talking to complainants to understand their issue and try to resolve it.
- You’ll need good written and verbal communication skills, empathy, a knack for problem solving and a genuine desire to help.
- You will need to be able to record and analyze information accurately and be comfortable using a range of IT systems.
- This is a varied and interesting role within a small, supportive and friendly team.
- We offer flexible working patterns and, once fully trained, the opportunity to work from home.
Company: Lincolnshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reigate, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A