Website Lincolnshire Police
In April 2012, G4S entered into a strategic partnership with Lincolnshire Police. The Force Control Room serves the public 24/7 answering emergency and non-emergency calls to the Police as well as deploying officers to incidents.
- We are now looking to appoint Call Takers starting in March 2022.
- If successful you’ll work as part of a team, dealing with a wide range of incidents from being asked for general advice, to dealing with life threatening situations.
- The role is fast paced and demanding, therefore suitable candidates will be comfortable working under pressure, to targets and have experience of working in a Customer Service / Control Room environment.
- Lateral vision is essential in this role as it will be your job to risk assess each incident ensuring that there is enough information to maximize Police Officer and public safety.
- You must work quickly and accurately, using excellent communication, listening and data recording skills.
- This is a challenging yet rewarding role, with many benefits including excellent onward career opportunities within the Force Control Room
Company: Lincolnshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coningsby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A