Website Manchester City Council
Manchester City Council is currently offering Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 – Manchester Council Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Wythenshawe, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 – Manchester Council Jobs||Company Name:||Manchester City Council||Job Location:||Wythenshawe, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Manchester City Council Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
The Governors of Chorlton CofE Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant, Level 1 Special Educational Needs.
The successful candidate will be working 1 to 1 with a child or possibly various children and will demonstrate a commitment to working in an outstanding environment with excellent continuing professional development.
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Be personable and friendly
- Highly motivated individual who will ensure the best possible outcomes for the people they work with.
- Experience of working with children with Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Have the ability to work successfully in a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of how the children learn and possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Dedicated to school improvement and the success of Chorlton CofE Primary School
- Committed to their own professional development
- A friendly, supportive school community.
- Continuing professional development.
- Well behaved and motivated pupils.
Company: Manchester City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wythenshawe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A