Website Milton Keynes Council
Milton Keynes Council is currently offering Care & Response Night Care Assistant – Milton Keynes Council Job Vacancies position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Bletchley, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Care & Response Night Care Assistant – Milton Keynes Council Job Vacancies||Company Name:||Milton Keynes Council||Job Location:||Bletchley, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Milton Keynes Council Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Milton Keynes is a rapidly expanding, vibrant and dynamic place to live, work and play. How better to contribute to that continued success than through a unique and rewarding career with Milton Keynes Council. So if you’re looking for an excellent benefits package and the chance to make a difference, make a move to Milton Keynes Council. With modern working practices where flexibility is commonplace and performance is measured on outcomes and results, alongside a generous holiday entitlement, you can experience a fulfilling job and great work-life balance.
- Ensure clear, concise, and accurate records are kept of each visit.
- Ensure changes in care plans where required, are passed to team leader for further action
- Always being aware of health and safety and following the risk assessment to ensure service users and careers safety.
- Respond to the changing needs of the service user.
- To provide a personal care service, delivered in accordance with the agreed care plan and the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Asking service users what they need to ensure that we are providing their care to the required standards.
- Being part of a team and supporting the service to achieve its work goals.
- Taking responsibility for delivering own work and meeting agreed work objectives. Working to agreed guidelines.
- Clear written and verbal skills with social and observational abilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- No qualifications or previous experience essential.
- All that is needed is a caring nature with a desire to support vulnerable adults to remain living in their own homes. Training will be provided.
Company: Milton Keynes Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bletchley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A