Website Network Rail
We are looking for Signalling Trainers to join our team to deliver Initial Signaller Training (IST). Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for training and enhancing the competencies and behaviours of our employees.
Currently the Operations Training team provide training for AB, NX and VDU simulators. We are looking to expand our delivery within the Routes more locally to meet the increased demand for IST courses.
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Ability to affect a culture change
- Absolute Block
- Good understanding of technology
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Track Circuit
- Thorough knowledge of Signalling.
- Full clean driving license
- Believe in Network Rail Values of everybody home safe everyday
- Signaller experience
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Level 3 teaching qualification or above
- Ability to adapt to change
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A