Website NHS 111
NHS 111 is currently offering Call handling for NHS 111 – NHS Operator Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Wiltshire, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Call handling for NHS 111 – NHS Operator Jobs||Company Name:||NHS 111||Job Location:||Wiltshire, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||NHS 111||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
DHU Healthcare is pleased to announce that due to the award of our new NHS 111 contracts we are hiring for our top performing, growing company!
We are looking for professional, resilient individuals who want to make a difference! The role of an NHS 111 Health Advisor is a challenging fast paced role that requires great attention to detail, empathy and a calm systematic approach.
- Using the NHS 111 Pathways system you will be dealing with a wide variety of calls from ordering a repeat prescription to escalating calls to a Clinical Advisor or in more serious cases you will dispatch an ambulance.
- At DHU we offer a professional working environment where you can expect continuous support to progress in to a number of roles within the NHS 111 service, giving you long term job security and the opportunity for career development and personal development!
- As a member of our NHS 111 team at DHU Healthcare you will be passionate about providing safe and effective care for our patients and Healthcare professionals.
- Be motivated, passionate, positive, resilient and determined to provide the best care
- Learn new skills and demonstrate a caring, professional attitude at all times
- Demonstrate previous experience in a care, customer service or call centre environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
Company: NHS 111
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wiltshire, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A