Website NHS 111
NHS 111 is currently offering Part Time Health Advisor in Norwich – Nhs 111 Jobs Near Me position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Part Time at their office in Norwich, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Part Time Health Advisor in Norwich – Nhs 111 Jobs Near Me||Company Name:||NHS 111||Job Location:||Norwich, England, UK||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||NHS 111||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Express new ideas, take initiative and save lives. Others talk about being brave, at IC24, we’re made that way. From providing high quality integrated urgent care for over six million people, to thinking of innovative solutions for our patients – every role at IC24 is made to be brave. As a Health Advisor at IC24, you’re the first point of contact for our patients. It can be tough but you’ll join an experienced team of NHS 111 Health Advisors in our care coordination centre to help and support you.
- Act within the limits of your competence and authority, i.e. work to CDSS competencies and adhere to local protocols and procedures.
- Comply with legal requirements for maintaining confidentiality by maintaining strict confidentiality of all issues concerned with the service
- Adhere to requirements of the Data Protection Act 1984, information governance and Caldicott Principles.
- Make sure your actions reduce risks to health and safety by maintaining a tidy office/contact centre at all times, cleaning equipment before use and supporting the maintenance of equipment by reporting any faults as per local procedures.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and report incidents and risks identified through Ulysses or via line manager.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to work unsocial hours including 24/7 shift work and bank holidays
- Willing and able to participate in competency work-based training
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and lifelong learning
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to GCSE or Functional Skills level and possesses a fundamental level of Maths, English and ICT skills
- Previous experience working and communicating with the public
- Experience working in a team or with stakeholders across a range of settings
Company: NHS 111
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A