Website NHS 111
NHS 111 is currently offering NHS 999 and 111 Call Handlers – NHS Jobs Near Me position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Newport, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||NHS 999 and 111 Call Handlers – NHS Jobs Near Me||Company Name:||NHS 111||Job Location:||Newport, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||NHS 111||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Within our highly functioning Integrated Care Hub at St Mary’s Hospital, an exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Health Advisor.
- Health Advisors are responsible for providing efficient management of emergency, urgent and non-urgent calls from patients and healthcare professionals.
- This will involve triaging patients using the National Clinical Decision Support system appropriately to direct the patient to the correct service.
- Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively in a healthcare environment, interacting with individuals using telecommunications and answering calls in an efficient and courteous manner whilst accurately recording information.
- The only exemption is for a medical reason.
- You will need to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical reason via the NHS App as part of our onboarding process.
- If you are worried about getting vaccinated please do access the NHS website and search covid vaccine.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates need to be educated to GCSE or equivalent with a minimum of 4 subjects at level 8-4 or previous A-C grade.
- This must include Maths and English. Candidates will also need to have excellent communication skills, Confidence using computers and good typing skills.
Company: NHS 111
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A