Website NHS 111
NHS 111 is currently offering Associate Sexual Health Advisor – 111 Operator Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Norwich, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Associate Sexual Health Advisor – 111 Operator Jobs||Company Name:||NHS 111||Job Location:||Norwich, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||NHS 111||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust provides Integrated Contraception & Sexual Health (iCaSH) across Bedford, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk.
The service delivers care specifically to meet the needs of its diverse population. The Norfolk service is community based with three main clinics in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn, providing contraception, sexual health and HIV care and treatment.
- This role is a progressive training post, therefore the successful candidate will be appointed on condition that they successfully complete the agreed learning sets within the expected timescales to obtain the required knowledge and competencies.
- Completion of identified learning sets and competencies is essential to continued employment prior to moving into a Band 6 Sexual Health Advisor role.
- The applicant will work within the Sexual Health Advising team in Norfolk, working to deliver patient care in the Norwich based iCaSH service, working closely with the Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn based clinics.
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a strong team-working ethic to join our team in Norwich as Associate Sexual Health Advisor.
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate knowledge of Sexual Health & Contraception services and ideally have an understanding and awareness of sexual health advising.
- The successful candidate will work as a member of the clinical team during the week, with some evening and weekend service provision.
Company: NHS 111
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A