GE Aerospace is currently offering On Wing Support Technician position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Stansted Mountfitchet, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||On Wing Support Technician||Company Name:||GE Aerospace||Job Location:||Stansted Mountfitchet, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||GE Aerospace||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Job Description Summary The On Wing Support Technician will provide quick-turn aircraft engine maintenance, repair and field services. Primarily based within a small dynamic team in the London Stansted area.
In the On Wing Support Technician role, you will provide engine troubleshooting, field repairs, and line maintenance while developing positive relationships with customers through outstanding customer awareness.
This position will be nightshift – 4 nights on, 4 nights off. Job Description Essential Responsibilities
In addition, as the On Wing Support Technician, you will :
- Take ownership for and follow through on full scope of work tasks and projects
- Inform and Focus the needs of customers
- Build customer relationships through good communication skills and understanding of customer perspectives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Completed a formal engineering apprenticeship or relevant industry experience within a technically complex industry
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively interpret detailed documented work instructions
- Team player with flexible approach and a positive attitude
Ability and willingness to travel on short notice to domestic and international air locations of large commercial engines, as required
Desired Skills / Experience
- Previous experience on CFM56 engine type and boroscope experience.
- Approach work with a “can-do” attitude and a sense of commitment to both team and customer objectives
- Lean and problem solving experience
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognises the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance.
At GE Aviation we understand the importance of Total Reward. Our flexible benefits plan, called FlexChoice, gives you freedom, choice and flexibility in the way you receive your benefits, as well as giving you the opportunity to make savings where possible.
As a new joiner to GE we are pleased to be able to offer you the following as default in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs;
- Non-contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Private medical cover
- Holiday Hourly equivalent of 26 days, with flexible option to buy or sell
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance: BPSS
Right to Work
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, under the applicable UK immigration rules as may be in place from time to time, it may be that candidates who do not currently have the right to work in the UK may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled candidate who does not require sponsorship is available to take up the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No