Website Post Office Ltd
The SAP SuccessFactors System Specialist supports our people strategy, processes and tools, enabling leaders to identify and develop their talent. This position reports to Samantha Winstanley, SAP SuccessFactors Systems Lead and would be responsible for providing support in the maintenance of the SAP SuccessFactors system. You will be a part of a small team of SAP SF Specialists, enabling the HR Support/Shared Services team to meet appropriate SLAs for the wider Post Office business.
- You will be accountable for and take ownership of the ongoing administration, maintenance and operation any assigned module of our SAP SuccessFactors system.
- You will participate in, lead and contribute to further systems development to enable continuing innovation.
- You will ensure that HR systems and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, policies and guidelines.
- You will work with the SAP SF Systems Lead to ensure that our contracts with the Systems Vendor and Systems Support third party suppliers are maintained and the third parties fulfil their obligations to agreed SLAs.
- System Development and Testing
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (SOP manuals, workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.)
- Experience in gathering requirements and an understanding of process mapping.
- Great attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Strong relationship skills – both internal/external
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization – written and oral.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with HR systems (Any Successfactors module is a plus) and HR processes
- Experience of working in a support team/ shared service help desk
- SF expert Certification Employee Central, Payroll, LMS, Talent
Company: Post Office Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A