Website Powys County Council
Powys County Council is currently offering Acting Headteacher – Jobs In Powys County Council position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Newtown, Wales, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Acting Headteacher – Jobs In Powys County Council||Company Name:||Powys County Council||Job Location:||Newtown, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Powys County Council Jobs||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
If you would like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
We are looking for an exceptional Headteacher / Acting Headteacher (secondment welcomed) for the new Dual Stream All-age School at Ysgol Bro Caereinion.
Do you have the skills from either the primary or secondary phase, experience and enthusiasm to lead and drive forward this exciting opportunity?
- Build on developing and improving Welsh ethos and full bilingual provision.
- Be an inspirational and innovative leader, and an effective manager of change.
- Place our children at the centre of all they do, providing first class learning opportunities and the environment for every individual to excel.
- Bring energy and drive to developing and delivering the school’s vision and strategic direction.
- Focus on continuous improvement, driving quality and standards and motivating staff and pupils alike.
- You will be a dynamic and innovative individual with a proven track record of operating at a senior management level, with well-developed strategic and operational leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You will be committed to delivering high quality learning to all pupils and to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the community to provide an environment in which staff and pupils are supported in achieving their full potential.
Company: Powys County Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newtown, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A