We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behavior’s that support us in delivering our business strategy.
- This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients.
- These skills and behavior’s make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes.
- Whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A