PwC UK is currently offering Technical Architect position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Technical Architect||Company Name:||PwC UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||PwC UK||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Business Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Business Transformations and continue in 2022 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven and entrepreneurial individuals to take our SAP and Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S/4HANA Technical Architect at Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Experience leading and inspiring teams of technical consultants onshore, nearshore and offshore.
- Extensive experience in SAP ECC and S/4HANA.
- Knowledge of hyperscalers and SAP.
- Knowledge of best practice design and an advisory focus.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building both internally and with the client.
- Pre-sales experience.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Define and resolve key design decisions focusing on Technical architecture.
- Owning the overall Technical Architecture on large business transformation projects.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Train, coach, and supervise team members.
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.