PwC UK is currently offering Deployment Management Senior Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Deployment Management Senior Manager||Company Name:||PwC UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||PwC UK||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and rapidly expanding our team. With more clients demanding our services we continue growing our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand-defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2022 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for a SAP S4/HANA Deployment Management at a Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Demonstrable experience across multiple end to end SAP S/4HANA implementations.
- An understanding of SAP Activate Methodology/ ASAP Methodology & SAP Solution Manager.
- Performed the ‘number 2’ role to the Programme Director on a £5m+ SAP Transformation project or managed the PMO on a £10m+ SAP Transformation project.
- Experience in ‘Agile’ Delivery methods.
- Demonstrable experience and responsibility across Testing and Cutover in end to end S/4HANA implementations.
- Team Lead experience of direct reports between 3-8 people and programme overall team members 20+.
- Previous consulting experience is a must.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness, scope management and forecasting experience.
- Detailed risk management experience.
- Demonstrable project planning experience.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Leadership and Programme Management within S/4HANA engagements.
- Identifying key drivers and developing project strategies to solve complex challenges for our clients.
- Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
- Managing project financials and budget and demonstrating commercial acumen to identify and expand opportunities to drive revenue.
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, reviewing and challenging the output produced by the team.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value.
- Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Contributing to continuous development of methods and tools, thought leadership and internal propositions.
- Training, coaching, and supervising team members.
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.