PwC UK is currently offering Senior Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Senior Manager||Company Name:||PwC UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||PwC UK||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Business Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Business Transformations and continue in 2022 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven and entrepreneurial individuals to take our SAP and Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP Transportation Management Consultant at Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Solving problems and provide solutions for Transportation and logistics areas and serve as Subject Matter Expert for our internal and external customers in SAP Transportation Management.
- Functional consulting in SAP Transportation Management and logistics.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level.
- Working in a team across multiple areas of SCM depending on project scope and across various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Leading multi locational teams inline with the client expectations.
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients.
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
- Train, coach, and supervise team members.
You Will Be Expected To Bring To PwC
- Extensive experience in consulting and functional delivery across SAP Transportation Management and logistics business processes.
- Multiple SAP Transportation and logistics implementations in SAP ECC and/or S4/HANA projects mandatory.
- Cross Stream knowledge of logistics and costing is mandatory.
- Team Lead experience of managing between 3-8 people.
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations globally, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The Skills We Look For In Future Employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.