PwC UK is currently offering Senior Private Business Manager position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Senior Private Business Manager||Company Name:||PwC UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||PwC UK||Job Link Expiry:||2022-12-30||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Our Real Estate experts sit within our Privately-owned Businesses team, as part of our wider Tax and Legal practice. We provide specialist tax advice for a broad spectrum of clients from large Real Estate Investment Trust’s to high net worth individual property owners. The Southern Region is a key area for the Real Estate industry and leads the firm’s input into high worth and complex consulting across major property investors and other specialist organisations. It also contains our specialist knowledge in social housing – traditionally ‘not for profit’ but now expanding into ‘for profit’ models. By joining our team you’ll be actively encouraged to consult, to share specialist knowledge and new ideas as we continue to innovate to deliver best in class service.
It’s a specialist tax role which is flexible between Real Estate tax and general tax consulting.
You will provide advice on a variety of scenarios including:
- Structuring the ownership of property held by commercial investors and social businesses in the UK and overseas;
- All tax aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, including financing and sale & purchase agreements;
- Managing due diligence assignments relating to new property or corporate acquisitions, including the input of specialists in VAT, Stamp and the Construction Industry Scheme;
- Providing advice to group’s within the Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) regime;
- Reorganising groups to optimise tax efficiency.
You will manage a portfolio of clients, delegating work to and supporting the development of more junior staff and reporting to Engagement Leaders.
Essential Skills And Experience
- ACA/CTA Qualified
- Able to focus on real estate and housing, but build into other areas as necessary.
- Experience across relevant taxes to the role (Corporation Tax, VAT, Stamp Duty Land Tax and Construction Industry Scheme).
- Broad commercial knowledge of the real estate/social business sectors.
- Good client management skills.
- Potential to develop to Director as we are also short of these skills at Partner/Director level.
- You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
- You will have experience of project managing and delegating work within a team context.
- You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.
Desirable Skills And Experience
Leading on tax structuring or tax deals assignments.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.