PwC UK is currently offering Workday Financials Consultant position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Workday Financials Consultant||Company Name:||PwC UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||PwC UK||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
PwC are celebrating a decade of successful Workday project delivery with major UK and global clients.
To capitalise on this success, we are currently looking for experienced Workday Financials consultants to join our established and growing Workday Consulting Team. If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to exciting business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you.
PwC don’t simply configure Workday, but treat Workday as a fundamental element of our business transformation services. Our team members create and apply Workday and broader solutions that re-imagine the possible, bringing business value and improved user and customer experience.
Successful applicants will enjoy working for prestigious multinational organisations offering exposure to the latest industry trends and fulfilling projects, as part of our collaborative and supportive team.
As An Experienced Consultant In Our Team, You’ll Be
- Leading and contributing to our client facing Workday projects, taking full responsibility for one or more functional areas, from design through to deployment, as part a project team or as the Engagement Manager.
- Soliciting and challenging client requirements, presenting and facilitating workshops, working with data, and configuring solutions in Workday.
- Collaborating with your colleagues across our HR and Financials transformation teams, and wider PwC network to identify and create solutions that bring value to our clients
- Taking responsibility for development of more junior colleagues through career coaching and mentoring
- Leading and inspiring others, keeping our team a fun place to work
- Playing your part in our proposition and business development activities
- Working at all levels within our clients’ organisations from C-suite to the back office operations teams.
- A background in Finance Transformation Consulting
- Current Workday Consultant Certification in modules such as Banking and Settlement, Accounting, Expenses, Procurement, Customers, Fixed Assets, Taxes, and relevant client facing Workday experience
- Strong digital, data and business analysis skills
- The ability to work collaboratively and drive teams to deliver
- The ability to listen to requirements and provide imaginative solutions to challenges
- Demonstrable record of managing people, including onshore and offshore resources
- The ability to quickly build relationships with our clients and across our networked organisation, being able to gain immediate credibility and adapting your style to suit your audience
- A passion to invest in others, to help them develop in their careers as part of our team
- A sense of pride in delivering high quality work as a trusted advisor to our clients
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.