Exeter College is currently offering Receptionist Future Skills Centre position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Exeter Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Receptionist Future Skills Centre||Company Name:||Exeter College||Job Location:||Exeter||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Exeter College||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
Do you love providing high quality customer service combined with administration?
Come and work as part of a team in a busy and fast-moving environment. Successful candidates will be able demonstrate excellent customer service and administration.
You will act as the College’s first point of contact for all customers at our Future Skills Centre, our combined conference, events and learning hub near Exeter Airport. You will provide an information service to prospective students, current students, employers and other stakeholders using a range of communication methods to satisfy customer enquiries. You can find more information about our Future Skills Centre on their website www.fscexeter.com.
The Customer Service and Admissions team members manage the college’s receptions as well as helping on college wide evening events, therefore it is essential that your work is accurate and that you can also deliver high satisfaction levels to both external and internal customers.
In return, the College offers great opportunities for professional development and further training, as well as:
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days per year (pro rata), plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure period (which has been 2 weeks in recent years)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), a career average scheme, with 14.6% employer contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking at the Future Skills Centre
- Discounts and benefits platform, offering savings at several major retailers, restaurants, cinema, holidays, etc.
- Smartphone and Technology benefits scheme
- Financial wellbeing scheme, including affordable loans
- Season ticket travel scheme
- Concessions on adult learning courses
- Wellbeing support and activities, including Employee Assistance Programme, Unmind (platform/app to support mental health)
If this sounds exciting and challenging to you, apply today. To apply for this role, please visit https://vacancies.exe-coll.ac.uk/index.php.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is midnight, Monday 7th November 2022.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
We do not accept CVs; no agencies please.
Exeter College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.