RNLI is currently offering Media Engagement Placement – RNLI Volunteer Jobs position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in London, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Media Engagement Placement – RNLI Volunteer Jobs||Company Name:||RNLI||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||RNLI||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
The RNLI is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Media Engagement Placement to join our inclusive and collaborative Media Engagement Team. This full-time media role is for a 12-month contract and offers a salary of £18,013 p/a.
- Support and brief RNLI staff and volunteers in media activity
- Respond to media enquiries to enhance and protect the reputation of the RNLI
- Prioritize and select news-worthy incidents to publicize
- Edit and upload content to the RNLI News Centre
- Establish and maintain good media relations
- You should also be a skilled communicator and a keen learner looking to build on a good basic understanding of communications and PR principles.
- You will need to have a dynamic approach to your work and be emotionally resilient, demonstrate initiative and be capable of prioritizing and managing your own time.
Qualification & Experience:
- If you have experience in PR, communications or media
- To succeed in this media engagement position, you will need experience in or to have recently graduated with a degree in PR, Communications, Media or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A