Rolls-Royce is currently offering Test Engineer position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Solihull, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Test Engineer||Company Name:||Rolls-Royce||Job Location:||Solihull, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Rolls-Royce||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to join our team in Solihull.
In this role you will be helping to design, modify and commission automated test systems for testing hydraulic aerospace fuel control products. The work covers all aspects of test development; requirements definition, software development, integration testing and test process validation and hardware specification. This also involves operator training and liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Work with us and we’ll welcome you into an inclusive culture, one that invests in your continuous learning and development, and gives you access to a wide breadth and depth of experience.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet. Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters. We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. We can offer flexible working arrangements and support hybrid working wherever possible, so you can always be at your best – wherever and whenever you work.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Test Capability Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of test rig design and specification.
- Developing automated test programs for production test hardware
- Diagnosing faults and problem-solving test software / hardware problems relating to hydro-mechanical test equipment such as Servo-Valves, LVDT’s, analogue and digital inputs / outputs and PID tuning
- Validation of test programs by running test rigs, analysing test data and reporting results
- Maintaining software programs in a configuration-controlled environment
- Continuously improving the department’s test capability, quality of test systems, departmental procedures, guidelines and training material
Who We’re Looking For
Being a part of Rolls-Royce you’ll know we embrace agility, are bold, pursue collaboration and seek simplicity in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles.
- Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineering qualification or closely related subject and relevant level of experience
- Experience in electrical/electronic testing
- Knowledge of ATEX/DSEAR electrical installations and design concepts
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical controls circuits, signal measurement and data collection systems
- An ability to review test requirements and produce a set of written documentation to design and procure bespoke test equipment
Join us & Power our future
Pioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We welcome applications from people from a refugee background.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at careers.rolls-royce.com
Closing date: 30th October 2022
Validation and Verification
14 Oct 2022; 00:10