Rolls-Royce is currently offering Thermofluids Engineer position for qualified individuals who are willing to work Full Time at their office in Bristol, England, UK Be sure to check job specifications carefully before proceeding.
|Job Title:||Thermofluids Engineer||Company Name:||Rolls-Royce||Job Location:||Bristol, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Rolls-Royce||Job Link Expiry:||2023-04-15||Posted on:||Jobstrea.xyz|
About the job
Thermal and Fluid Systems Engineer
Exciting opportunities for Thermal and Fluid Systems Engineer have arisen within a number of our Programmes. In all areas these roles involve working with a range of key business stakeholders to support the delivery of key programme milestones thus enabling the delivery of our Defence Combat strategy for the next 50 years. This is how we create brilliance, which we should sell by letting the facts speak for themselves.
Future Programmes UK and International is at the heart of securing the future growth of the Defence business. We are delivering tomorrows technology fast, by bringing together the company’s best engineers, programme managers and business professionals. Working in partnership with Governments, primes and new technology companies across the globe, we deliver future solutions, new and innovative power and propulsion concepts, technology, and applications to meet the customers emerging requirements.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Future Programmes UK and International is at the heart of securing the future growth of the Defence business. We are delivering tomorrows technology fast, by bringing together the company’s best engineers, programme managers and business professionals. Working in partnership with Governments, primes and new technology companies across the globe, we deliver future solutions to meet the customers emerging requirements.
Work with us and we’ll welcome you into an inclusive culture, one that invests in your continuous learning and development, and gives you access to a wide breadth and depth of experience.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. So we encourage flexible working arrangements and support hybrid working wherever possible, so you can always be at your best – wherever and whenever you work.
Future Programmes is looking for someone with drive, passion and commitment who can:
- Embrace agility – you will be able to respond quickly to challenges and be able to manage progress despite, missing, ambiguous, or changing requirements.
- Bold – you believe in yourself and the team to bravely push the boundaries, and feel comfortable with ‘failing fast’ to pursue rapid knowledge capture.
- Pursue collaboration – you find strength in working with others, both inside and outside of our business, and value the diversity of people and perspectives.
- Seeks simplicity – you keep it simple and remove complexity, in how you communicate and the way you work.
What You Will Be Doing
- Determining & managing requirements, generating and modelling concepts to meet these requirements, and ranking concepts to support down-selection.
- Validation and verification through read-across, analysis or test.
- Supporting and integrating with project teams across different functions.
- Working closely with specialists and subject matter experts to deliver technical solutions.
- Producing and implementing designs and concepts
- Analysing and interpreting data and presenting results and solutions.
Who We’re Looking For
- You will be educated to degree level in a STEM subject and/ or have experience in a relevant engineering environment (Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical or Controls). Other qualifications, in combination with relevant experience, may also be considered
- Well-rounded, team orientated engineer approach with an appetite for analysis and a willingness to make well informed engineering judgements.
- An aptitude for thermal and fluid systems is important; prior experience in this area will be beneficial but is not essential.
- Time management and organisational skills
- The ability to be creative and innovative whilst also demonstrating a good attention to detail.
- Good IT skills
Join us & Power Our Future
Pioneers of power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
We welcome applications from people with a refugee background.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at careers.rolls-royce.com
Closing Date: 28th October 2022
14 Oct 2022; 00:10